Zubaida Apa K Totkay – Best Seven Household Remedies
The 90’s cooking sensation Zubaida Apa is a ubiquitous name in Pakistani households. She was one of the renowned chef’s of Pakistan and her desi totkas are what made her most famous. The famous writer and her brother, Anwar Maqsood, confirmed the news of her death and nothing seems the same anymore.
Where her cooking skills were adroit, her remedies relating daily routine were also top-notch. However, with her passing away, the whole Pakistani community is in the state of melancholy. No one was expecting the queen of spices to leave us so suddenly; the news is still a shock for most of us.
However, to pay a delightful tribute, we have jotted down few of ‘Zubaida Apa k Totkay’ that will help you in ways where nothing else seemed useful.
Zubaida Apa k Totkay – Easy to Prepare at Home
Totka for Dry Skin
With winters dancing above our heads here is what all the people with dry skin can do;
- Take 3-4 fresh and ripped strawberries
- Blend the strawberries in 3-4 tablespoon of fresh cream
- Apply it on your face, like a mask.
- Leave it for 5-7 minutes
- Wash it away
That’s all! A perfectly moisturized skin awaits you.
Totka for Oily Skin
For those who dread summers and the oily skin that comes with it, here is your solution.
- Take two tablespoons of egg white
- Mix it with few drops of lemon juice and olive oil
- Apply the mask for 5-7 minutes on a clean and washed face
- Rinse it off
There you go! Say bye to oil on your pretty face.
Totka for Dry Hair
If dry hair is an issue then follow the mentioned remedy;
- Take 4 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Mix it with 2 tablespoon of purified mehndi.
- Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and apply the paste n your hair for 20 minutes.
- Wash it and feel the difference.
Totka For healthy Hair
For long and healthy hair the remedy is quite simple, just;
- Take on egg.
- Mix it with 1 teaspoon of olive oil, mustard oil or coconut oil.
- Add 1-2 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Apply on your hair for 30 minutes.
- Shampoo them. That’ll be all!
Totka for Dry Feet
Are you sick of those dry feet? Try this easy process and regain your lost splendor.
- Heat up half a cup of mustard oil.
- Add half a teaspoon of bee wax.
- Let it heat till the wax melts.
- Seal the jar when a cream like texture forms.
- Wash your feet before going into bed and apply the mixture of cream on your feet and wear socks to trap the heat.
- Wash your feet in the morning and massage with any moisturizing lotion.
Totka for Weight Loss
Here is a Zubaida apa’s easy way of losing weight if you are tired of all that fat.
- Take a cup of boiling water
- Add two finger long sticks of cinnamon.
- Wait till the waiter turns lukewarm and add 2 tablespoon of honey in it and mix well.
- Drink half of it before going to bed and keep the rest in fridge.
- Drink the remaining water first thing in the morning.
Undoubtedly, writing about her notorious totkas makes me extremely gloomy! We pray and wish for her soul to rest in peace, surely, there was no one and will never be a woman with magical household remedies like her.
You will, greatly, be missed Zubaida Apa!
Want to add something to the story? Leave your comments in the comment box!
Leave your Thoughts @ Avvaaz
Search @ Avvaaz
The cellular service companies are supposed to provide 100 percent money credit on every mobile recharge till the S… https://t.co/9oVI6n71TrFollow